Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

I haven't been doing anything substantial lately except to confirm with the father that we are going to meet with him on Sunday the 18th and that we tentatively put a hold on April 24th 2010, 2 PM slot. We will set the date and time when we actually talk with him in persons. Also, I just mailed the Engaged Encounter form for a retreat on December 4-6 in San Antonio. We can actually celebrate Fiance's birthday together this year!

I watched this for the umptenth time last night not just because it has the word "wedding" on it but it is on my list of memorable flicks and a girl just needs to retreat to girly guilty pleasures sometime. [Short digression: back in the film's release year which is also my freshman year in college, the school's film society decided to play it at the auditorium. Everyone whooped whole heartedly in unison at the part where Julianne character mentioned (despite condescendingly) the name of the town where our school is.]

Oh, I had been flipping thru and cutting pictures from magazines (not bridal) for inspiration for something refreshing on pre-wedding pictures--I was surprised that Fiance actually wants to do a pre-wedding photoshoot. See, I refuse to waste money on acquiring bridal magazines for inspiration, it is always resulting in a sensory overload and lack of common sense. But while waiting for an oil change this morning, I was about to flip thru a magazine called "Welding." That little "L" in the middle just escaped me.

PS:
Fiance's sisters are throwing us an engagement dinner party. I think I need a dress or a cute top to wear with this gorgeous navy blue silky skirt I have. LoL.

1 comment:

  1. ew. aggie geek :P

    for the navy blue skirt, wear a crisp white button down, top with a pearl necklace or a fascinator.

    ReplyDelete