Thursday, October 1, 2009

LoL!

I have possibly done the geekiest thing bar none about this wedding planning. Well, maybe not the geekiest thing since I am hoping to come up with something geeky for the wedding itself, but still.

What is it, you say.

I am using a cleanroom note book as a planner/notebook for organizing ideas about the wedding! Size-wise, it looks like the small one on this picture.



This way, I can conveniently bring it to the lab (and everywhere else) and use it whenever ideas strike without anyone knowing. I decorate it (discreetly on an inside page) with a favorite picture of me and Bibi and a picture of our hands with mine wearing my engagement ring. Maybe I'll put on some stickers and other embellishment later. *sarcastic tone* On a more practical side, I need to add a calendar to do list page to it and a table of content. [Update: the notebook has a calendar now, from October 2009-May 2010, accordion style...]

It's been great so far. The only thing is I am probably gonna run out page sometime. LoL. I am definitely keeping the book as a priced memento after the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. btw, to create image samples like the one you did on the flowers, you can also use polyvore.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a distraction. I might drooling over outfits instead! Good idea, though.

    ReplyDelete