Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time and Date?

Fr. J came up with a list of dates and times in April in his email this morning. I figure, Bibi and I need to let him know as soon as possible, or else...

Babe, we need to pick a date, wanna chat later?

Do I need to talk about dates now? can I have a day off? lol
Backstory: I've been pestering him on wedding topics these past couple days on the phone.

Anyway, what do you think of an evening wedding ceremony, say 7 PM, on Saturday in the mid to late April? Sunset is around 8:05, twilight sunset is around 8:30.

There will be a Saturday Mass at 5 PM and there are only two choices on time for a wedding ceremony: 2 or 7 PM. My first choice will be a 2 PM one (thinking about the reception to follow and photography!), but just in case.

Here are pictures of the church I pulled off the internet. We are going to meet in person with the father on October 18th.

During daylight...



and at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment