Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saga

Both of my future sister(s?) in law(s?) are on board! Thank you, girls. I couldn't do this without you.

The saga to find church continues and I believe will be the toughest part to plan for the wedding. The larger churches in San Antonio usually doesn't have capacity to accommodate non-parishioners. The smaller churches might consider. I need to contact every single one of them up and wait for response. At this rate, I just need to make sure that we can get married in one and not to be picky about how beautiful the church is. What I always wanted is to get married in a little chapel.


Possible game day plans:
1. Wedding preparation and ceremony in San Antonio, presider is the priest in the church. This is an ideal case.

2. Wedding preparation in College Station, ceremony in San Antonio, presider priest from San Antonio. This is second ideal as it will involve a bit more coordination.

3. Wedding preparation in College Station, ceremony in San Antonio, presider is Indonesian priest friend from California. I'm still glad to have this as an option, but, if possible, please let this cup pass from me.

Locations of churches I need to contact along with venues (thanks JAG and RPS)!


View Xinda Billy wedding in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment