Monday, September 14, 2009

Chicken and Egg

I tend to fall in love in first sight. First was on the Alfred Angelo dress (last post), now on this venue either on their Alamo Heights location


or their Loop 1604 location.


I am waiting for confirmation of spaces for dancing, sound system & stuff and if we can bring outside cake and decoration. The 1604 location has been the place for band or CD release party. Restaurant setting, I believe, will be more cost effective. Nothing is final until we actually set our foot in their place. I am planning a trip back in October.

Oh, here is their menu. I am sure we can work on other arrangement.



As the chicken and egg continues, I am waiting for informations from surrounding Catholic churches. Also continuing on finding venue option.

2 comments:

  1. Nda...kl ngikutin price range /person nya dia maka mustinya elo punya banyak options Nda (selain restaurant)...hotels/other venues jg banyak yg price range nya segitu (kan bisa jg semi buffet gak full sit down meal gitu)... ya maksud gue in case restaurant ini gak memungkinkan buat work out sound system etc maka elo msh ada banyak options...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya, Vy. Ini lagi browsing all over the place. I need to actually talk with Billy's sister, to see if she has any idea (and connection) :D

    ReplyDelete