Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flowers!

Kinda thinking on this arrangement as centerpiece. Bu Didi informed me that the name agapanthus comes from the word agape means love and anthus means flower. Flower of love! Ah, I am falling in love with the flower completely.



As for bridal bouquet(s), boutonniere(s) and corsages:


What do you think, Evy? Are these doable?

I am going to practice with fake flowers from craftstores...(Updated: Dang...these are expensive! I need to go to dollar store for some of them? LoL!)

Bu Didi, the resourceful one, also sent me this link for vases. Ahaha!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY....finally you get to the flowers part!!!! my eyes lit up instantly imagining those flowers....ihihihihi..... ;))) i need to send you some pictures Nda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another substitute for peony: ranunculus

    ReplyDelete