Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ring Bear

My seven y.o. future nephew-in-law got confused when his mother told him he is going to be our ring bearer.

"I am going to dress up as a bear?"

I was having such a good laugh when I heard about this and decided we can honor the little man. Of course, he won't be dressing in a bear costume, but instead, he will hold a Teddy Bear in lieu of a ring pillow. A ring bear bearer!

I tied a silver ribbon on one of my Teddy Bears collections last night. He is a baby Pooh, a gift from a friend couple years ago. I also tied the two stainless steel rings on him. My mother will put a permanent stitch on the ribbon on the back of the bear's neck.



I haven't decided if we should put the real rings on the bear, or should we entrust them to the Bestman and the Maid of Honor?

No comments:

Post a Comment