Tuesday, April 27, 2010

D-4!

Oh, my.

D-4. At this point I am just...giving up. Seriously, this morning while still in bed, I tried to rehearse what things I need to do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and the big day, but my mind refused to think.

Changes so far:
  • There will be no live singing at reception, although the program says so. Reason is that brother couldn't bring his electric keyboard. NY is having half heart of singing and playing the keyboard live anyway. I am too tired to look for last minute instrument place. Given all the above, we are counting on CDs for music during reception, and if people want to sing, we will make use of the karaoke machine. Real use.

  • ....I am sure there will something coming up. I am embracing myself for it (them).

NY is organizing a "tea-party" with the girls Friday lunch time. There are about 10 of us. I am not trying to envision a high-tea ambiance of an English nature. This is Texas, dowtown Riverwalk. LoL.


I am leaving tomorrow on a 6 AM flight and have yet to find a place for steaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment