Thursday, May 13, 2010

Post Wedding Notes

We have been married, err, 12 days now. Wedding day was magical. We got all the things we've ever wanted and more. It wouldn't be possible without the help of my dearest girls, Evy, Dian, Ika, Yada, Ade, Melly, Trish, Jess, Giselle, Inok, and the guys: Chris, Toto, Bibi's groomsmen, George, my brother, Sean, and not to mention, my mother and Ika's parents. It was just a lot of fun.

We had our mini moon all over Texas: San Antonio, College Station, and Austin. I am back in CA and Bibi is still in TX catching up on his lab work. Our marital bliss is slightly different than most couples since we are still living apart from each other. But as Bibi always says, we have plan, and we are following it.

Anyhoo, now that the wedding is over, the the to-do-list still growing. I can't wait to actually get pictures from official photographer so that we can include a wallet size portrait of the two of us and picture with guests on the thank you notes. I have never been showered with so much love. Thank you, friends, family!

My unofficial photographers have been sending me their pictures, gotta choose some for mama, she's going home this Tuesday night.

My long term project is to make photo albums: the wedding and the behind the scene. It'll be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment