Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Online Album

Ika and Toto surprised us with a wedding album (two copies, gave one to my mom). It is such a thoughtful gift, guys! They took all the pictures starting from the high tea, the rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, the make up and hair, the ceremony and reception. It took them only a few days to pick and edit pictures before hitting the publishing button at My Publisher. I haven't even received pictures from my photographer then when I opened this anonymous package.

Anyway, the album comes with an online viewing. Here it is, enjoy!


I will update my Flickr account to a Pro so that I can share pictures with everyone eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, salam kenal ya. Namaku Lydia & tinggal di NY. I just assumed you're an Indonesian (I am) -I apologize if you're not. Found your blog by accident and love reading it!

    ReplyDelete